To live my Childhood again!

When I was young,, with enthusias and fun
Desperate to grow and be mature.

I had talent,followed my passion
I had dreams, shaped my fashion.

But as I grew, I changed my view.
No longer cherished the sunset or admired the dew.

No longer counted the stars, no longer felt the breeze
Love was overtaken by purpose, and future by expertise.

One sunset I realized, how lucky I was
when love never basked in profit or loss.

How soothing it was to sleep on my mother's lap
how carefree twas, to dance,play and have a nap.

Where's that innocence, where's that joy..
where's that happiness I found between my toys!

Where's that bloom for an oriole's quest
Where's that gloom for a broken nest.

Again I am as desperate as I was in my tender sane..
Not for Cinderella's heels but dancing in the rain
 to live, my childhood,  again!