Sometimes I dream...



Sometimes....
       I dream to sway on the branches...
       branches swinging fearless with   leaves so pure
       to lift me swiftly towards the mighty sky
       like a bird breezingly leaves to soar

Sometimes...
       I dream of  landing on the moon
       the sparkling and vibrant  cresecent moon
       finding myself amidst stars as I open my eyes
       seeking  the horizon where the brightness lies

Sometimes...
       I dream of floating on the cloud
       billowed with radiance- the  sea of clouds
       the clouds so vibrant as they form my cushion
       to spell away the illusions which had long,  fogged my vision

Sometimes....
      I dream of landing on the tide                      
      and sitting like a beaver waiting to glide
      and as tides take me down and waves lift me up
      my heart awakens with thoughtful stride....

                  Dreaming is like a bud yet to bloom 
                  like a hope of  ray born ...to dispel the gloom 
                  but neither a bud is as fragnant as the flower so bloomed
                  nor the ray alone brightens the  darkest room
                  
                   Neither the moon enlightens forever 
                   nor the stars would have shone
                   till the mighty sun wouldn't  have
                    taken its throne
                  

                  So if you have dreamt to  fly and glow like a sun
                  but the journey seems long and  have miles to run
                  first flight may demand efforts,pain,bruises and burns
                  but once you have started and struggled like none
                  before you realize......
                 
                              you are shining like a Sun..!  
                  
                 
         
                



No comments:

Post a Comment