Lines come preaching

I still remember the day of my adolescence,  when one of my most beloved friends broke my trust. I was  hurt and disappointed , I cried back home and resolved I would never ever speak to her ever again. People wondered how the best friends were not seen talking to each other and when they asked me - I told them seriously- "That's not a thing worthy enough to be discussed about".

If I encounter-I would hate her..But perhaps not after writing these lines..


Someday...

        Sometime.....

                         If you can't forgive yourself for what you have done....

                            if you want  someone to forgive you for the wrong you did to someone ...

                                           

                                                    Forgive the ones - who did wrong to you ...!