About this Blog...

A grand hello!


 "You" and "Me" even if we don't share much , we all do have something  in common - We live on the same planet , share the same roof of sky, have some joy and some pain to share   and even though if we are too conservative to share--- we do miss sharing at times..don't we ?

So here you stumble through posts about issues which have touched my heart, spelled casts , shaken my soul , stimulated my brain and motivated me to write! Though I will be sharing just anything I find worth writing, my purpose of writing this blog is fulfilled even if one post stimulates,encourages or enriches you with knowledge,love and happiness or dreams ! And as I wrote in one of my poems - "Oh Wind !................ we still have ample beauty to explore..." together we have lots to....;)